- 100g Oats
- 100g Ground Almonds
- 2tbsp Agave Syrup
- 70g Coconut Oil, melted
- 90g Meridian Brazil Nut Butter
- 100g Vegan Chocolate
- Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
- Whizz the oats in a blender unitl they are a similar consistency to the ground almonds.
- Add the almonds and the agave syrup and whizz again, then add 2tbsp water and blend until the mixture starts to form clumps.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin then freeze while you make the next layer.
- Melt the coconut oil and combine 50g with the brazil nut butter, spread it over the oat base and return to the freezer.
- Carefully melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Once completely melted, remove the bowl from the pan, stir in the remaining coconut oil and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- When the brazil nut layer has set, pour the chocolate over the top and spread to the edges.
- Put in the fridge until everything is firm. Cut into bite size pieces and serve. Keep in the fridge.
Products in this Recipe
Meridian Brazil Nut Butter