Serves: 1 Jar
- 1tbsp Olive Oil
- Half a Small Onion, finely chopped
- 2 Garlic Cloves, finely chopped
- 100ml Cider Vinegar
- 90ml Meridian Date Syrup
- 1 and a half tsp Mustard Powder
- 1 and a half tsp Smoked Paprika
- 2tsp Meridian Yeast Extract
- 2tsp Chipotle Paste
- 2tbsp Tomato Puree
- 350ml Passata
- 75ml Meridian Molasses
- 70g Unrefined Dark Brown Sugar
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan and gently cook the onion and garlic for 4-5 minutes until soft.
- Add all the other ingredients and bring to a simmer while stirring. Simmer for 10 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the sauce has become thick.
- Use straight away or store in the fridge.
Products in this Recipe
Meridian Natural Pure Cane Molasses
Meridian Natural Yeast Extract
Meridian Natural Date Syrup