- 60g Coconut Oil
- 100g Meridian Cashew Butter
- 30g Meridian Malt Extract
- 80g Puffed Brown Rice
- 40g Coconut Shavings
- 20g Golden Linseeds
- 50g Vegan Chocolate Chips
- Line a medium baking dish or brownie pan with baking paper.
- In a saucepan, gently melt together the coconut oil, cashew butter and malt extract.
- In a separate bowl, combine the rice, coconut and linseed.
- Pour the melted cashew butter over the rice mixture and stir until all of the rice is coated.
- Tip the mixture into the prepared dish, spread to the edges and press down with the back of a spoon to compact.
- Gently melt the chocolate chips and drizzle over the crispy cake.
- Put it into the fridge to firm up, then cut into squares.
- Tip- Keep them in the fridge to prevent them becoming crumbly.
Products in this Recipe
Rude Health Puffed Brown Rice
Meridian Natural Barley Malt Extract
Meridian Natural Smooth Cashew Butter