Made in 2 parts, this gorgeous and nutritious oats recipe will make a great start to your day!
- 3/4 Cup Gluten Free Quick Oats
- 1/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp BonPom Chia Seeds
- 1-2 tbsp Coconut Nectar
- 1 cup almond milk
- dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- Topping: 3 tbsp Inca Berries, soaked overnight
- Topping: 1 banana sliced
- Topping: 1-2 tbsp crushed pecans or walnuts
- Topping: 2 tbsp BonPom Mulberry Crumble
- Combine all the ingredients for the overnight oats and put the topping ingredients to one side. Mix and place in fridge for 2-24 hours, letting it soak. The oats and chia will expand once they start soaking, so you will get more volume after.
- Once your oats are ready, remove from fridge.
- Pour oats into bowl or bowls, should make 2 or more servings.
- Top with banana, toasted or crushed nuts and 1 tsp inca berries. Plus mulberry crumble.
- Should be sweet enough, but if not, feel free to add coconut nectar on top.
- If you want to eat more of a porridge, heat 1/4 cup more milk and pour on top before eating.