Easy to make blended healthy soup recipe recommended by BonPom with their Vitamix Blender.
- 500ml Water
- 1 Carrot (100g)
- 100g Cabbage
- 100g Celery
- 20g Red Pepper
- 50g Courgette
- 1 Spring Onion, halved
- 1 Slice of Lemon, unpeeled
- 1/2 Garlic Clove
- 10g Fresh Ginger Root, unpeeled
- 1 Slice of Chilli (10g)
- 100g Cashews
- 10g Fresh Coriander
- 5ml Agave Syrup
- 1 1/2 Vegetable Stock Cube
- Place all ingredients into the Vitamix container or high speed blender/food processor in the order listed and secure lid.
- Select Variable 1.
- Turn machine on and slowly increase speed to Variable 10, then to High.
- Blend for 5 minutes or until heavy steam escapes from the vented lid (if using Vitamix).
- Serve immediately. (Please not that if you are using a regular blender or food processor, the soup will require heating for a few minutes on medium heat until piping hot through.)
Products in this Recipe
Biona Organic Agave Light Syrup
Just Natural Organic Whole Cashews
Kallo Low Salt Vegetable Stock Cubes