- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Onion, finely chopped
- 1tbsp Fresh Ginger, grated
- 1 Garlic Clove, minced
- 1cup Dry Red Lentils
- 1cup Pumpkin, peeled and cubed
- One Third Cup Coriander, chopped
- 2cups Water
- Half a Can Coconut Milk
- 2tbsp Tomato Puree
- 1tsp Curry Powder
- 1pinch Chilli Powder
- 1pinch Nutmeg
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a large pan, medium heat. Add onion, ginger, garlic and saute until the onion is tender.
- Add lentils, pumpkin and coriander. Add water, coconut milk and tomato puree.
- Season with curry, chilli, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 30 minutes or until lentils are tender.
- Serve with some chopped coriander and some bread on the side.
Products in this Recipe
Biona Organic Tomato Puree
Biona Organic Coconut Milk