Serves: 1 Loaf
- 250g Strong White Bread Flour
- Half tsp Salt
- 1tsp Quick Yeast
- 1tsp Sugar
- 150ml Water
- 4tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 200C/Fan180C
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, salt, quick yeast and sugar.
- Add the water and roughly mix it into the flour.
- Knead well until the dough feels smooth and pliable.
- Leave the dough covered with a tea towel, in a draught free place, for it to double in size. (This should take about an hour).
- Put the dough back into the bowl with 4tbsp of olive oil.
- Press, fold and turn the dough until the olive oil has been incorporated.
- Shape the dough into a long oval and place it on an oiled baking sheet.
- Bake for 25/30 minutes.
Products in this Recipe
Doves Farm Organic Strong White Bread Flour
Doves Farm Quick Yeast