Serves: 1 Loaf
- 2 Egg Whites (Or 20g Chickpea Flour + 60ml Water)
- 6tbsp Oil
- 1tsp Vinegar
- 2tbsp Sugar
- 1tsp Salt
- 400ml Water
- 500g Free From Gluten White Bread Flour
- 2tsp Quick Yeast
- Preheat the oven 220C/Fan200C
- Put the egg whites (or chickpea+water), half of the oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and water into a bowl and whisk well.
- Add the flour and yeast, mixing to a smooth, thick batter.
- Pour the remaining oil over the dough and turn with a spoon bringing together a soft dough mass.
- Tip the dough into an oiled 1kg/2lb bread tin and smooth the top.
- Loosely cover with oiled clingfilm and leave until the dough had risen to the top of the tin.
- Bake for 55/60 minutes.
Products in this Recipe
Doves Farm Gluten Free White Bread Flour
Doves Farm Quick Yeast