BioCare Pregnancy & Lactation Formula (Multinutrient)
60 Veg Caps
Shop Online / Nutritional Supplements / Shop Brand in Nutritional Supplements / BioCare / BioCare Multi-Nutrient Formulations BioCare Pregnancy & Lactation Formula (Multinutrient)
Pregnancy & Lactation Formula contains a blend of nutrients, in biologically active forms important during pregnancy and breastfeeding. It includes folic acid at recommended levels along with vitamin B12, iron, zinc and vitamin A.
• A combination of nutrients balanced to support the physiological requirements of pregnancy
• Provides nutrients in their most biologically active forms to assist absorption
• Can be used prior to, during and after pregnancy
• The Department of Health recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take Folic Acid daily at 400 micrograms before conception and throughout the first 12 weeks of pregnancy
• Folic acid contributes to maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
• Contains 600µg of vitamin A, a level considered safe during pregnancy
• Provides vitamin C in a buffered, low-acid form to reduce stomach irritation
• Vitamin B12, C, B6, Iron, Magnesium and Folate, contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C (as Magnesium Ascorbate), Calcium Citrate, Capsule Shell (HPMC), Choline Bitartrate, Iron Citrate, Zinc Citrate, Vitamin E (as D-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Corn Starch, Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Anti-Caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate & Silicon Dioxide),Dicalcium Phosphate, Silicon Dioxide, Olive Oil, Modified Tapioca Starch, Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Inositol, PABA (Para Amnio Benzoic Acid), Acacia Gum, Copper Gluconate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Sunflower Oil, Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), Riboflavin, Sucrose, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Manganese Citrate, Folic Acid, Chromium Picolinate, Antioxidants (Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate & Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K1 (as Phylloquinone), L-Selenomethionine, Sodium Molybdate, Biotin, Vitamin D2, Vitamin B12 (as Hydroxycobalamin).
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
This product contains iron, which, if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children. Keep out of sight and reach
This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
There are no reviews of this product yet.